Monday, November 15, 2010

Maddie Gets A Ring...



This evening was the Junior Family Mass where Maddie and her classmates received their High School rings. The rings were blessed during the course of the mass and then given individually to each student.

We were thrilled that Maddie and her 'Gang of Four' cohorts were chosen to participate directly in the Mass through readings and offerings.


(Sorry for the blurry photo... church lighting stinks!)


Brianne, Maddie E, our Maddie and Hailey - The Gang of Four!





Josie and I sat next to Hailey's parents, Jane and Rick, during the Mass. James is out of town on business and I know he was very disappointed to miss this big event.


Jane, Hailey and Rick

Finally, never to be out of the spotlight for long - Josie had to get into the photo with the girls! They all adore each other, so I'm glad I was able to get this last shot...



It really was a beautiful celebration and it gave us a chance to count our blessings just a bit ahead of Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. How cool! And I am shocked at how totally grown up Maddie looks now. Seems like it happens almost overnight, huh.

    Donna
    Our Blog: Double Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Maddie. She looks so beautiful and so grown up. I vividly remember my ring day and Mass.

    ReplyDelete