Monday, May 3, 2010

Fairies and Flowers



Busy weekend for us here in the OC! Josie and I attended a birthday party for her friend, LoLo. We really had a great time! It was a beautiful day and the party was outdoors. There was also a visit from a special guest:



Tinkerbelle flew in to help LoLo celebrate her birthday! She did face-painting, balloon sculptures and played a parachute game with the kids.









Everyone at the party was so warm and welcoming! We really enjoyed our time with LoLo's family and friends!

Maddie stayed busy this weekend by performing her community service hours at a local nursing home. She always has such a great time when she visits with the residents. She puts in a minimum of 6 hours at each visit and doesn't really consider it 'work'. This time, her friend Madison (Maddie E) was along. The two of them had a lot to talk about once they finished their day.

These final photos are for my Mom. I promised I would send her some photos of the really unusual petunias I found out here. I know that in years past, yellow petunias were a bit hard to come by where my parents live. Well, not only did I find yellow, but I found a beautiful pink and yellow variety with crinkled edges. So, here they are Mom!





Busy week ahead - it's Teacher Appreciation Week. Hug a teacher! On Friday, Josie's class is hosting a Mother's Day tea. Should be a lot of fun! Till next time.... Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment