Thursday, February 4, 2010

I WON !!!

Dear Michele,

Congratulations on being the THIRD PRIZE winner in our Give Us Your Best Shot Contest for the Crown & Anchor Newsletter! The prize you have won is a Seattle's Best Coffee Gift Basket. Promotion Mechanics, the sweepstakes company handling the promotion had followed up with you to provide details about the prize you have won. We have received the information from them and soon I will mail the basket to you.

We will feature your photo in the January 2010 issue of Crown & Anchor newsletter.

Congratulations again, and thank you for your loyalty to Royal Caribbean!

Marta T. Ramirez
Account Executive, Loyalty Marketing
Royal Caribbean International
1080 Caribbean Way, 6th FL
Miami, FL 33132


First Prize was a 7 night cruise, Second Prize was a 4-5 night cruise and my Third Prize is a coffee gift basket. This is the first contest I have ever won!!! I'm very excited.

Many of you have seen the photo that won. It was taken on our Mediterranean cruise in 2007:



Given, its not technically a great photo. But I think the reason they selected it was more about the feeling of the photo... that's my guess anyway.

The Newsletter hasn't come out yet - not that I can find, anyway. As soon as it does I'll post the link. I can't wait to see the other photos that won!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!!!!! Congratulations!! That is so awesome....and such a deserving picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! Congratulations!!!! That photo is indeed a beautiful one, and shows so much happiness! You should have won FIRST prize! :D

    YAYAYAYAYAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Michele...how exciting!!! I love the picture, too...it's ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Michelle! Love the photo. I've always thought of you as a winner. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen the photo (and loved it!) and I think it's so awesome that you won! How cool is that!!??

    Donna
    Our Blog: Double Happiness!

    ReplyDelete